Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I've been presented with the 2008 Microsoft® MVP Award for Windows SharePoint Services


I have received notification that I’ve been presented with the 2008 Microsoft® MVP Award for Windows Server - Windows SharePoint Services. This is my second consecutive year of being honored with this award, but I have to say that the amount of gratitude, appreciation, and personal satisfaction in being re-awarded has not diminished at all. In fact, the opposite case is true. This type of recognition from one's peers just doesn't get old.

In truth, this award speaks volumes about the quality of folks with which I am fortunate enough to be associated. SharePoint Solutions is hands-down the best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for. Owners Jeff Cate and Kevin Pine have assembled a top-notch team of quality, hard-working people who are passionate and enthusiastic about being the best we can be for our customers. If you have purchased our SharePoint software add-on products, attended our SharePoint training classes, or engaged our expert consultants then I'm sure you'll agree.

For my part and on behalf of my wife Bekkey, please accept our humble thanks to both the SharePoint Solutions team and to the SharePoint community for letting us be part of this great team. It is truly a pleasure and an honor. We are indeed blessed to be so fortunate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!