Need InfoPath training? We've got just what you're looking for!
SharePoint Solutions offers quality hands-on classroom-based InfoPath training.
Learn the ins and outs of creating digital forms that your users won’t mind using.
Four days is all it takes to master digital form creation in InfoPath 2010, and to learn the basics of routing those forms through common business processes using SharePoint 2010 workflow, through our new course, InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive (Intermediate).
In this instructor-led 4-day “deep dive” course, you’ll learn:
- To understand forms as a primary driver of business processes
- To design digital forms that work – asking the right questions the right way
- To understand the varied audiences for your forms and the data they need
- A framework for determining what questions your form needs
- Form layout and design best practices
- What controls are available for InfoPath forms and how they work
- How to create data connections to receive data from external sources
In addition, you’ll learn to use SharePoint Designer 2010 to create powerful SharePoint workflows to automate the routing of those InfoPath forms through common business processes. You’ll discover:
- The different types of workflows you can create and when to use them
- Item events which trigger workflow
- Steps, actions and conditions: the building blocks of workflow design
- Else-if conditional branching and (MS) Boolean logic
- How to test and debug your workflows
Familiarity with the basics of SharePoint 2010 is required, but no previous experience with InfoPath 2010 or SharePoint Designer 2010 is necessary.
Packed with information and hands-on experience!
Classes are filling up fast, so prompt registration is highly recommended.
Check scheduled dates and locations of upcoming classes.