by Jeff Cate
previous post, I listed some of the
unique benefits of the Cloud that I particularly like. Now, here is my
short list of unique benefits that on-premises
software offers over Cloud software:
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
by Randy Moody
At some point in the last couple of decades, your opinion about pretty much anything became REALLY IMPORTANT!
- Television networks decide which shows get to continue based on ratings.
- Politicians navigate and adjust the focus of their campaigns based on public opinion polls.
- EBay sellers live or die by customer feedback.
- And products, services, restaurants, hotels, and businesses of all kinds often sink or swim based on customer reviews.
One shift in the marketplace as a result of all this is:
- Companies had better be REALLY GOOD at what they do if they’re going to stay in business, because there are LOTS of other choices!