Well, your search is over!
Office 365 SharePoint is an increasingly popular way to incorporate the benefits and advantages of using SharePoint in your organization without having it installed on premises. It is hosted by Microsoft in “the cloud.”
Quality Office 365 SharePoint training is the key to using this hosted edition of SharePoint effectively, and SharePoint Solutions is your headquarters for practical hands-on Office 365 SharePoint training.
The content of each of the following courses applies to Office 365 SharePoint as well as on-premises SharePoint:
- Using SharePoint 2013 or Office 365 SharePoint Part 1 (2 Days)
- Using SharePoint 2013 or Office 365 SharePoint Parts 1 and 2 (4 Days)
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 – Using SharePoint Foundation 2010 (2 Days)
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 – Using SharePoint Server 2010 (4 Days)
- InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive (4 Days)
- Designing SharePoint Document Management and Records Management Systems in SharePoint 2010 (4 Days)
- Exploring SharePoint 2013 - New Features: Preparing Users for Upgrade and Migration (2 Days)
Office 365 SharePoint Consulting
SharePoint Solutions also provides professional consulting services for organizations using Office 365 SharePoint. Many issues can be addressed through Web Consultation over the Internet using live meeting technology, saving you time and money. Find out more…
Whether it’s training or consulting that you need, when you think of Office 365 SharePoint, think of SharePoint Solutions.Office 365 Training